We will optimize, clean and troubleshoot your computer and remove malware to ensure your computer is in perfect athletic shape. Our services include auditing your security settings, configure anti-virus and anti-spyware; scan computer and quarantine viruses and block spyware, adware, pop-up ads and phishing attacks.
The Security Services include the following:
- Remove viruses and Spyware from your computer.
- Protect your Computer against malicious attacks.
- Remove Trojan, Worms and Browser Hijacks.
- Audit your security settings.
- Configure Anti-virus and Anti-spyware.
- Scan computers and helps you quarantine viruses and block spyware, adware, and pop-ups
- Safeguarding your Computer against hijackers of sensitive and personal information.
- Set up Windows firewall in your Computer
We also provide technical support for any Virus program in the market
- Symantec Norton Antivirus , Norton 360
- McAfee Virus Scan
- Trend Micro PC-Cillin and much more.
Virus Removal Support
- Viruses – A virus is a small piece of software that piggybacks on real programs. For example, a virus might attach itself to a program such as a spreadsheet program. Each time the spreadsheet program runs, the virus runs, too, and it has the chance to reproduce (by attaching to other programs) or wreak havoc.
- E-mail viruses – An e-mail virus travels as an attachment to e-mail messages, and usually replicates itself by automatically mailing itself to dozens of people in the victim’s e-mail address book. Some e-mail viruses don’t even require a double-click — they launch when you view the infected message in the preview pane of your e-mail software [source: Johnson].
- Trojan horses – A Trojan horse is simply a computer program. The program claims to do one thing (it may claim to be a game) but instead does damage when you run it (it may erase your hard disk). Trojan horses have no way to replicate automatically.
- Worms – A worm is a small piece of software that uses computer networks and security holes to replicate itself. A copy of the worm scans the network for another machine that has a specific security hole. It copies itself to the new machine using the security hole, and then starts replicating from there, as well.
We can help you with:
- Installation and configuration of Antivirus Software Programs
- Virus Removal
- Updating Virus Definitions with Live updates
- Troubleshooting Antivirus / Antispyware Errors
- Scheduling Automatic Virus / Spyware Scans
- Spyware Support
Spyware refer to programs that use your Internet connection to send information from your personal computer to some other computer, normally without your knowledge or permission. Most often this information is a record of your ongoing browsing habits, downloads, or it could be more personal data like your name and address.
We can help you with:
- Antispyware Installation and Configuration
- Updating Spyware Definitions with Live updates
- Troubleshooting Antispyware Errors
- Spyware removal
- Scheduling Automatic Spyware Scans
- Configure your settings for scans
- Spyware blocks, adware, pop-up ads and phishing attacks.
- And much more
Call Bay Area Computer Repairs at (415) 368-8544 or Contact Us Today!!